Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Chicago Theatre Presents


Kathy Griffin - My life on the D list star. Love her! She rips on all celebrities equally yet strives to be one, freaking hilarious. Saturday night me, Beth, and Shea had a girls night to take in her stand-up show. Kathy did her stand-up for a little over 1 1/2 hours and it was awesome. Absolutely great Saturday night. Plus a great girls night.

If any of you out of towners ever get a chance to come to Chicago and see any type a show at the Chicago Theatre definitely jump on the chance. The theatre is gorgeous! And there's not a bad seat (I know I have been all over the upper balcony). I love going to shows there.

I ran again tonight! Around 7 miles. And it felt amazing. Tonight was my go out and just run in hopes to remember why I love to run. I have been too focused on not running and not being able to follow a schedule and it was stressing me out. I needed to go out and enjoy the act of running. It took me a long time to convince myself to actually move away from the computer and change then I remembered the Nike shirt that says something like - the time spent thinking about running you could already be done running. The inspiration has to come from somewhere and today it was a t-shirt. Whatever it takes...

And on a final note - Congratulations to everyone who had races today and finished! I'm so proud of all of you and very excited to read all the race reports.

4 comments:

Taryn said...

Ohhh... I love Kathy Griffin! What a fun girls' night you had! (&yay for 7 miles!)

Non-Runner Nancy said...

For sure, take the inspiration wherever you can get it. I love that Nike stuff.

I got a shirt at the Expo from the RunLikeAGirl people. Really fun, long sleeve, black, technical and says iRunLikeAGirl. I can't wait to wear it on a run. See, even new clothes can inspire. :D

Thanks for your comments. I'm glad you like my reports. This whole thing is so good for me, to not be very good at it, but to keep a positive attitude and keep successes in perspective. I swear it is making me a better person. :D

Marcy said...

OMG I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE Kathy Griffin!! She is So HEE-LARIOUS!!! I'm jealous!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,