- Seeing the Cubs play and visiting Wrigley for the first time this season. Nothing like a game at Wrigley and having a reason to sport my cute Cubs gear.
- Warm weather! After 44 degree's on Thursday I'll take 70's and possible showers
- Running with no specified distance in mind
- Seeing the Hangover 2
- Finally putting together a photobook for the in-laws I've been putting off due to lack of time
- Grilling out with the hubs
- Enjoying the empty city! I love how Chicago clears out over a holiday weekends. It makes it so much more enjoyable to get around and get hard to make last minute reservations!
Happy Memorial Day! Enjoy your long weekend!