Monday, April 13, 2009

Too Much

And we're back!  Weekends are way too short to begin with and even more-so when you throw driving 5 1/2 hours on 2 days nearly back to back.  It was a fun weekend that involved too much drinking and eating!  See:

exhibit A - The delicious appletini at Cana


exhibit B - The Whitey's "Maggie" Burger.  Seriously Whitey's may just have the best burgers anywhere.  No I did not eat the whole thing.  I cut it in half and barely finished that!  

So my healthy eating went out the door this weekend.  But it always does when I go home.  To make myself feel ummm...less bloated I went for a short, easy run Sunday morning.  I felt so much better afterwards.  We ended up leaving late from Ohio to drive back (thanks Masters tournament!) and there was no where to stop so I was forced to eat McDonalds.  My stomach is killing me.  I haven't had mickey d's in several years even though I live in walking distance of 2. But I was hungry and there wasn't much open on the toll road in the middle of nowhere.   

No work travel this week - yay!  That means I can get back on schedule and maybe even have time to cross-train/lift weights.  It is raining today so I will either move the run to tomorrow or head to the dreadmill.  

9 comments:

J said...

That burger looks huge! Holy cow! Hope you have a good week! I heard the weather this week is supposed to get better as the week goes by!

D10 said...

When we go home there are places Matt and I always have to stop by to pick up some food...you just have to!

At least you have a nice week of no traveling to work off that McDonalds!

Marcy said...

Is that mushrooms all over it? YUM YUM YUM! Now that looks like a dinner!

maria k said...

that burger looks insane!
happy opening day - too bad its so crappy out : (

rodney said...

That's a big freakin' burger, girl.

Nicole said...

Enjoy your week at home.

X-Country2 said...

I LOVE a good burger.

The Laminator said...

Wow, now that I'm carbo-loading for Boston, that burger would so hit the spot!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,