Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Early Morning

Oh that alarm went off so early this morning... I am not nor will I ever be an early morning riser. My best work is done in the afternoon/early evening. However, in order to fit in my training run I couldn't wait till then as I have yet another flight this evening. I woke up at 6am eastern, mind you I am used to central time so my body felt like it was 5 am. Of course I had to be up early so I couldn't fall asleep last night. Isn't that how it always works?!? There were no other early risers in the Hampton Inn so I had the treadmill/exercise room to myself. I caught up on all the world happenings after watching CNN for 45 minutes. Side note, does anyone really think Republican Senator Larry Craig is telling the truth. I mean the man agreed he was guilty of the misdemeanor and now several months later in lieu of re-election he is going to say he wasn't...seriously does he think people are really that dumb?

The run itself went okay; it took about 1 1/2 miles for me to wake up and realize what I was actually doing but after that it was smooth sailing with the exception of my pesky blister pain. I probably could have kept going had I been outside but I had places to be, work to do - have to earn that paycheck this week! By the way new shoes are fantastic! I love Asics! I have been wearing them for several years and they have never disappointed. Now I just need to dirty them up so they aren't so glaringly white. A few runs along the lakefront should take care of that, especially after all the rain we have been having in Chicago. I have got to say I love that 5 miles seems like a breeze most days. I remember not to long ago I would struggle to make it through a 5k.

2 comments:

greg said...

Saw your blog on Complete Runnng Network.

I don't travel that often for work but got back from a 3-week trip easlier this month. Didn't have a lot of time to run while I was in Uganda because there wasn't enough daylight. Plenty of daylight while I was in England but there wasn't a place for me to run safely. The last day I was there, I started out on the treadmill but then decided to head outside even thought I didn't know where the heck I was. 60 degrees out and it was great!

Next week I'm off to Las Vegas. I guess I'll need to get up VERY early to get that workout in without dying from the heat.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,