Sunday, September 5, 2010

award season

I've been awarded! Wa-hoo. To celebrate I enjoyed a delicious cupcake from Sweet Mandy B's (an old fashioned bakery in Lincoln Park = YUM).
#1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?

#2. Pick 6 people and give them this award. Then inform them that they received an award.

#3. Thank the person who gave this award to you!

1) Like everyone I find this question incredibly difficult. Though I do wish there was more to have helped my mom before her sudden passing I don't think there was anything more I could have done. There are a thousand other things I would change if it didn't affect who I am today. All my incredibly ridiculous and stupid mistakes made me who I am and changing that would cause a ripple effect. I finally like who I am not sure I want to change that ;) We live and we learn.

2) I think I am the last one to the party on this one. If you haven't received this consider yourself awarded ;) (yes, I'm taking the easy way out on this one!)

3) Thank you to Jeri at JerBear Shares and ROJ at Brace Yourself: ROJ Presents a Multisport Life. Both you ladies rock! One day I hope our paths will cross!

No comments: