Sunday, February 8, 2009

finally a break!

If only for a day we were blessed with a break from the freezing temps. Finally the iceberg known as Chicago started to melt on Saturday thanks to the 50 degree temps. I was like a little kid excited for Saturday morning cartoons when I woke up and looked up the temps on weather.com. I couldn't wait to get outside to run! Through the huge puddles and mud that formed all along the lake path I made it through my 12 mile run. Although I never really found my groove I didn't really mind the long run. My poor toes were little shriveled piggies only 3 miles in but that didn't even damper my mood. I only wish the amazing temps could stay right on through February but I know - no such luck.

8 comments:

The Laminator said...

Ain't that the truth. No more winter!

D10 said...

It was so nice having warmer weather, but now I just want it to stay.

bill carter said...

We got a little break in Michigan as well. You can't help but feel like a little kid when you get a day to run outside.

Best of luck with everything, Jamie and congrats on the 12 miler.

J said...

I wish it would stay warm and not snow again for the rest of the year! Glad you got a run in - my toes are always cold when I run and it takes them forever to get warm!

Nicole said...

Nice job! 12 miles is impressive.

Xenia said...

I can't wait for spring! Glad you could get out there while the weather isn't so crappy. Good luck surviving the rest of winter. :)

Marcy said...

The weather has been nice, no? ;-)

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,