Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Delayed

No workout today. Instead I am stuck in the Fort Lauderdale airport. Yep, that's right it's the holidays so it could only mean one thing for a busy traveler - DELAYS! Normally I would be enjoying a week long vacation because I always take the 3 days off prior to Thanksgiving. But nooooooo...I was denied because of some lovely project timelines. Blah. So hopefully I get home tonight. If I do it's going to late which is fine and instead of dinner at home my choices are a turkey sandwich made sometime last week or pulled pork and ribs. :) At least the people watching is prime in this airport!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Ohhhhhh did you see any cat fights? LOL I always love watching people. The man in the corner that is picking his nose. The little girl to the left that let one rip. Totally sweet stuff.

bill carter said...

I felt so bad for you the whole time I was reading this and then you made me laugh. I have seen some of the weirdest people I have ever seen at the airport. I don't know where they come from, but could it be another planet.. I just don't know what to think. Have a Great Thanksgiving and enjoy a little time off.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,