Thursday, October 30, 2008

Upcoming 15k

On Sunday I will be wearing the Shirt that Races in the inaugural Hot Chocolate 15k/5k. I'm running the 15k and well a little nervous about the race. The weather should be excellent (in the 50's and sunny!) I get an extra hour of sleep (thanks daylight savings!) but I feel heavy and out of shape. I haven't had real quality runs and didn't have much time to train. I think this race will be more of a "Easy Run and Reward Oneself with Hot Chocolate and all the Hershey's Chocolate One Can Consume" kinda race. Which really isn't that bad of way to spend the morning. We will see though. Now I'm off to get my last easy run in before Sunday.

8 comments:

Marcy said...

Oooooo you're wearing the shirt that races? Sweetness! Be careful not to spill hot chocolate on it :P LOL

J said...

Sounds like a fun way to spend the morning! I think I am going to make some hot chocolate right now!

rodney said...

Yum. Wish that race was in Mobile.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the race! The shirts brought in some good numbers so far...

RunToTheFinish said...

oh a 15k that sounds like a good distance!

Heather said...

That is a such a good theme for a race!

Anonymous said...

Just go out there and have fun. On a nice chilly day, hot chocolate is wonderful. You are going to be fine.

Aron said...

good luck this weekend!!! just have fun and drink lots of yummy hot chocolate!