Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Letter to Running Top Designers

Dear Workout/Running Shirt Designer and Manufacturer,

Please do not discriminate against those of us who have long torso's. I'm am tired of only being able to find fantastic, non-cotton, running tops that are meant for someone my height but half my torso length. It is really uncomfortable to have my mid-drift (aka muffin top) showing because no one will make a running top 2-3 inches longer. I'm not asking for much...maybe an extra dollar or so in fabric.

Sincerely,

A girl with the nickname of booger

P.S - I have not shrunk my tops or had a massive growth spurt ;) Women's running tops are notoriously made the same in every brand which ends up being just short enough on me to be uncomfortable.

P.P.S - If anyone else has this problem and has a fantastic (and longer) running top they know of please share!

6 comments:

Laura said...

I'm not sure if I have a long torso, but I do have a problem with tops riding up. I love this top - maybe you can find it by style number? I have it in four different colors now.

J said...

Yeah i do agree that running tops seem to be too short!!

rodney said...

Just slouch when you run. Really slouch over. That should fix it.

audgepodge said...

Oh, I hate when shirts ride up! I tend to get mine a little bigger so I guess that's why it doesn't happen to me as much. If you find a good one, let us know!

Marcy said...

I AM the SAME WAY!! I have stumpy legs and a really long torso. I hate the lengths of all running shirts and it's not like I can afford NOT to have the extra cloth (umm hi, I've had 2 freekin kids and a boat load of stretch marks HAHA)

Aron said...

SERIOUSLY!!!! i finally found ones that work well for me so now i have like six :) i hate when they are too short! especially with a fuel belt - gah!