Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Today on my drive to Target.

It hit me today while driving to Target. " S**t, I'm going to be running 26.2 miles on Sunday. For real. No 20 miles then pass out and go to the hospital (we'll I hope not at least). I leave for this so called race in 3 days. Damn that's not many days". I came as close as I have ever come to a panic attack. Then I got over it and bought some lights for our balcony. No seriously I am quietly freaking out when no one is around. Which is happening a lot because I am home by myself all week. Just me and the cat. I try to talk to her about it but she's really only a sprinter and doesn't understand the long distance race :)

Yesteray I ran a little over 3 miles outside. It was one of those runs where 3 miles was harder than any 10 mile run I have ever done. I was glad it didn't take long. And that's really all I have to say about that run. Today is supposed to be a cross-training day. I think I'll do free weights in my home instead of driving to the gym. I have no motivation for the gym today. Instead I am going to hang lights outside and finish decorating the tree. Even though I feel strongly that hanging lights outside should be Jacob's job. He's not here and I want the lights to get up before December 24th so I'll attempt it myself. Should be interesting :)

6 comments:

Marcy said...

Hanging lights and decorating the tree IS cross training ;-) Make sure you take pics of yourself :P This is something I'd like to see you attempt HAHA! ;-)

Amanda said...

We all quietly freak out, especially before the first, but it's all going to work out cause you put in the miles and the mental work!!

I also put up our christmas lights because someone is too slow for me.

Non-Runner Nancy said...

EXCITING!!! You're going to do great.

bill carter said...

Oh, I know these feelings all too well... my body totally freaks out right before a big race. I've been reading your blog and I know how hard you've trained. You are going to do great!
I'm really looking forward to reading your post race report:-)

Nicole said...

Good luck on Sunday.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,