Saturday, December 8, 2007

#1972

Oh man oh man the race is almost here. My race bag is packed, clothes are laid out, and bib #1972 is ready to be placed on the shirt. One last post before I lay my head down on the "heavenly bed." Race day weather looks nasty - colder as the race goes on with some Texas style thunderstorms on the side. Wet and cold could it be any different that 2 months ago?!? I plan on taking both pre and post race pictures so be prepared Monday :) Already have some good ones of us goofing off in Dallas. And just found out tonight Jacob's uncle has a hot tub - wahoo! Hot tubing with a big strong drink. That's what I'll be thinking about climbing the hill at mile 19 :)

6 comments:

The Laminator said...

Good luck, good luck! I know by the time you read this you're probably already done, but I'm cheering for you "virtually". I'm sure you'll be awesome because you've been training so well. Can't wait for the race report and the pictures!

RunToTheFinish said...

Ok holding my breath for results!

Anonymous said...

Hope the race went well.

Marcy said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I can't wait to see this report chica!!! I hope everything went as good as you would've liked ;D

Nat said...

Good luck hope all goes/went well. :)

Look forward to the race report.

Anonymous said...

Jamie, we're all waiting for that race report. Have yet to look up the results yet. Let us know how it went.