Sunday, December 30, 2007

Some Exciting News

Not much has been happening on the running front. It's been about a week now. Thank you head cold, too many hours to count in a car, and trying to plan a "small" New Years party. I am feeling a bit guilty about the lack of runniness happening. Yes, I know that's not a word but I like to make up words when the one's I have don't quite work :) Anyways, today it's going to happen. I am starting the New Year off right before the actual new year :)

Even though the running hasn't been working to my favor my personal life in 2007 is ending in a bang...
after nearly 5 1/2 years of dating, 1 1/2 years of living together
Jacob proposed late Saturday night!!!

I'M ENGAGED!!!

and funny enough one of the things I said (after I said yes of course) was "I won't be able to run the Chicago Marathon unless we take the honeymoon after the race". And folks that's what makes me a runner.

13 comments:

Moral Victories said...

Congrats! Pretty sure you are officially a runner. Hard to run this time of year there is just so much going on.

Nat

Moon said...

oh my gosh, best holiday present ever!! MAJOR Congratulations! And haha, I think you have lots of runniness despite the current conditions, considering the honeymoon stipulation ;)

See Zanne Run said...

oh i love it! both that you are engaged - so exciting! and what you said after you said yes. that is a riot! congratulations. what a fun way to start off the new year!!

amy@runnerslounge.com said...

Congratulations - how exciting for you!

The best part after so many years ago - I am sure your answer and response wasn't a surprise to him. It's always good to keep your personal priorities in line - makes the couple priorities fall in line much easier.

Celebrate and enjoy!

Non-Runner Nancy said...

Great comeback line. You are definitely a runner, but soon you will also be a bride and a wife. How cool. And don't be scared, you can do all those things!! :D

BIG CONGRATS!!! He must be really special because we know you are :D

Tiffany said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcy said...

ROFLMAO JAMIE!!!! You nut!! HAHAHHAAAA CONGRATS to both of you!! Awwwwwhhhh here's to many months of flipping through Brides magazine :P Ooooo how exciting!! ;D ;D

Nicole said...

Congrats and I say skip the marathon!

Leslie said...

Congrats Jamie. Way to kick off 2008!

bill carter said...

Congratulations! BTW, you've been a runner for quite some time now.

Have a Happy New Year although I would have to say that is a done deal!

Amanda said...

YEAHHHHH that is so fun! I just say make sure you enjoy the wedding process I really have and am so glad because it only happens once.

Laura said...

Congratulations on the wonderful news! Now the question is... will you run Vegas and do the run-through chapel? :)

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,