Friday, July 9, 2010

starting the weekend off right!

To start of the weekend on a good note...

I finished up work early to skip out and catch the much earlier flight. Since it wasn't my site, I was only helping out with another study, I didn't feel too bad. Plus, I was able to catch the other girl up more than I think she realizes.
Made it to the Memphis airport...

And missed all the thunderstorms to arrive home 4 hours earlier than originally planned (thanks to my United status).

Instead of airport food, I was able to enjoy dinner with the husband

Which happened to be some delicious Italian style brick oven pizza and 2 glasses of bubbly prosecco!
YUM!

Now it's time for some sleep after a long 3 days of travel. I hope to wake up super early (well, super early for me, especially on a Saturday) and go for a mid-long run. Then it is off to Wisconsin for some fun in the sun with friends!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Nothing better than getting home EARLY! Have a great weekend!

The Laminator said...

Sounds like a great plan. Enjoy!

Middle Name Marie said...

It is always great to get off early. My job allows me t be home earlier than my husband, but I love it when he surprises me by coming through the door ten minutes early! And--who doesn't love a good brick oven pizza??? YUM!

Jeri said...

I swear I could eat 'za for every meal and not feel bad about it. :)