Thursday, September 25, 2008

A New Race

So I just found ou there is the one and only 15k course in Chicago - Nov 2nd. The hot chocolate run. Since it is the only 15k I may have to excuse the Halloween run for that day... just for the chocolate. Well and the fact the start race is less than a mile from my house even though the start is 7am on a November morning. If I sign up now I get a free fleece and hat!!! Tell me why I should OR should not run. The first item I could give you all - I'm not in shape AT ALL!!!

7 comments:

Marcy said...

Jamie did you say "Hot Chocolate Run"?!? Do you really need an excuse NOT to do it?!? LOL

J said...

It will be fun! I wish there was a hot chocolate run here! And it will give you something to train for even if you aren't in the shape you were before.

Jess said...

Free fleece and hat...need I say more?

*aron* said...

SO FUN! you definitely should do it! it gives you something to work for and its still over a month away so you can get back in running shape! you got it!!! YUMMM hot chocolate - another perfect reason :)

D10 said...

I would run it for the hot chocolate. Plus a free fleece and hat! You can do it. It will give you some extra motivation.

The Laminator said...

Hot Chocolate Runs are so fun...you should definitely do it! Plus a free fleece and a hat, wow...if that's not motivation enough, I don't know what is.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,