Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Attempt 2

Thanks to the fantastic weather we are having and the fact I left work a bit early I was able to run last night. Not far mind you but at least I got out there. My hammies were still hurting from my first attempt last Friday which almost made me stop after the first 1/4 mile. I noticed the extra weight a bit more and the legs were still sore but overall a better run. I know it will get easier it just really sucks right now knowing where I was at before I took an extended break. I'm kicking around the idea of a 10k next month but we will have to see how crazy my upcoming work travel becomes and if I can get back to my former conditioning level!

Random thing I saw on my run yesterday - a 80 year old man on a cool new skateboard with the sunglasses that all older people wear b/c they cover the entire face; however these glasses were the mirrored kind so they added a bit of "coolness" to the overall look. I love Chicago sites :)

Otherwise I have no news! Very, very bored now that I don't have a wedding to plan and general life craziness to freak out about anymore!

6 comments:

Marcy said...

Ooohhh "those glasses". The ones eye dr gives you after you for free after cataract surgery? Yeah, I remember after eye surgery they gave me a pair and I DIED of laughter. I think I still have them. I'll probably keep them and break them out when I'm about 80 :P

D10 said...

An 80 year old man on a skateboard? Wow, gues he isn't scared about falling and breaking a hip.

*aron* said...

LOL that is hilarious!!!

great job for getting out there again! wont be long and you will be back to where you were!

Nicole said...

Oh how I miss the Chicago people!
Nice job on the run.

Jess said...

Nice job getting out there again! It will definitely start coming back to you!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,