Thursday, June 26, 2008

Margarita on the rocks no salt please

I'm leaving today for good old Medina, OH. My sister is graciously hosting a bridal shower in my honor - a Mexican Margarita Fiesta! Oh my family and friends know me so well. Provide a regular margarita on the rocks no salt with some chips and guacamole and she is one happy girl ;) It should be fun. Two of my bridesmaids are even flying in tomorrow to help celebrate with me. Yay!

In saying all that I haven't had much time for running or any kind of exercise yesterday and today. I was in the car driving to and from Wisconsin for over 7 hours yesterday and just so exhausted after getting home late that I hit snooze instead of going for a run today. Now it's in the 80's and ridiculously humid. Hopefully I can get 1 or 2 good runs in this weekend. I'll aim for 1 and 2 will be a bonus :) Alright - off to finish packing up the car! Happy weekend.

11 comments:

Xenia said...

Have a good time! You definitely deserve it. :)

ncrunner12 said...

Margarita’s and training… is there really any better way to live? Oh and the Cubs have the best record in baseball, AWESOME! Have a great weekend

Marcy said...

WHoot!!! Have a GREAT time chica!! Live it up! (and i know you will hehe)

Jess said...

Hope you have a great time!

*aron* said...

ohhhh have FUN this weekend!! i just went to a mexican themed bridal shower a couple weekends ago... very fun! i loooove margaritas!

Tom@RunnersLounge said...

Jamie, enjoy the celebrations, showers, and friends. There will be time to run.

Our Cubs have been awesome this season until the last week and a half. Lately, they're putting a dagger through my heart.

I'm bad but don't recall the wedding date.

Non-Runner Nancy said...

Oh my. HAVE FUN!

Laura said...

I hope someone in my family knows to have a margarita party for me when I get married! What a thoughtful sister :)

Have a blast.

KellyH said...

I like your blog. I loved my fiance-d time. It went by too fast. I wish I could get married again! Found your blog through someone else's blog's I read section. You have a new fan, of running and wedding planning!

Amanda said...

oh that sounds too fun! I love the theme party!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,