Monday, June 23, 2008

4 is the new 3

Recently I have had it in my head that 3 miles is just not enough. 4 mile runs have become my new 3. It's probably for the best. I need to squeeze in all the miles I can when I have time :) I did just get back from a nice 4 mile run. The humidity has gone away for now and it was unseasonably cool. A beautiful day for a run. My last run was on Saturday and I actually went farther than 4 :) But it was hot and humid and the nearly 6 mile run at 4pm was slow going. But at least I got it done and I felt better that I did run.

Tonight my big plan is dinner with the girls! It took us nearly a month to find a day for all of us to meet thanks to all of our crazy schedules but we are finally making it work. I am in desperate need of some girl time even if it is for only a couple hours.

11 comments:

D10 said...

Way to bump up the mileage. Hope you had fun with the girls. Isn't it amazing how hard it is to find a day that everyone can make. It use to be so much easier.

bill carter said...

Hi Jamie

Hope you had a great dinner with the girls. That is a great thing when your 3 becomes a 4 because it really adds up over time. 1 mile doesn't sound like much, but you are increasing your mileage by a third and that is huge.

Pretty impressive quad BTW. I love looking at old pictures.. some good and some well... not so much.

Xenia said...

Hope you had a great time last night. I love girls nights out! :)

Jess said...

I've been thinking the same thing...that 4 is the new three...sometimes I even think 5 is the new three. But I try not to get too ahead of myself because I can barely run 1.5 now with my stupid knee...grrr lol

Marcy said...

I know what you mean, chica. 3 miles hardly seems worth it LOL

*aron* said...

hope you had FUN with the girls!! nothing like girl time :)

great job on the runs too!

Nicole said...

I love it! 4 being the new 3. The way things have been going for me though 2 is the new 3 - how sad.

Amanda said...

I love girl time, it's the best at rejuvenating the spirit!

The Laminator said...

Hope you had fun with the girls. And I agree, Fours are so much better than threes

Non-Runner Nancy said...

Sounds like improvement to me!! Good job.

Have a great time with the girls.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,