Friday, December 4, 2009

nothing much

After a long week in Texas I'm back home trying to find the motivation to write follow up letters, fix trip reports, and the other 9807865234 miscellaneous items I need to do while in the office for a day. I'm hoping to find the motivation in my nonsensical blogging :)

So it may have snowed here in Chicago this week but not before it snowed in Texas. Yes, that's right Texas was colder and had snow before the northern states! Of course after I left the warmer temps are expected to return. Not that the weather really matters since the majority of my work day is spent in research/doctor offices, in front of my laptop, surrounded by binders. Sounds fascinating I know!

This weekend I hope to go for a longish run, or maybe 2 short runs but at least something. I don't mind the cold weather running too much as long as there is not too much precipitation and I can keep my hands warm. The path is empty and I can get lost in my run. Few things can beat that. Hopefully I will make the time in between finishing up the Christmas shopping, finding a tree, decorating, visiting my friend and her new baby girl (!), and cleaning my messy condo. My office looks like the presents and papers had one wild party while I was gone! We will see how much I actually accomplish before I leave again Tuesday :)

Good luck to all the Vegas and CIM runners this weekend! And anyone else racing! Looking forward to all the race reports next week!!!

9 comments:

lifestudent said...

I heard its still snowing in TX - Austin and Dallas. Now THAT is funny. My hubby and I were just talking about taking a weekend trip somewhere warm and I suggested TX ... so I looked up a few of the cities average Dec temps and they are only in the high mid 50's :) Who knew??

aron said...

thanks girl :)))

its supposed to snow pretty low here next week too! 33 at the starting line on sunday - brrrr! also YAY for cold racing weather!

runner26 said...

they say we might get snow today--but i doubt it. it will just be rain-flakes.

good luck on the longer runs! that's sort of my plan too (except long = 6) !

Mel-2nd Chances said...

knock on wood, but we haven't gotten any here yet either! I know it's coming though, just a matter of time. Hope you had a great weekend, safe travels this week!

mortonseamans said...

成人視訊,色情影片,台灣無限貼圖,美女交友,成人,6k聊天室,ut聊天室,免費視訊,免費視訊,台灣美女貼圖區,免費交友,正妹視訊,成人視訊,正妹星球,情色視訊,dudu 嘟嘟貼圖區,18成人,美女交友,85cc成人片,成人影片,免費視訊,f 罩杯美女圖片,美女交友,成人文學,aqaq 視訊聊天室,av貼圖,美女交友,ut聊天室,080視訊聊天室,視訊聊天室,ut男同志聊天室,免費交友,免費視訊聊天,成人動畫,人之初貼圖區,免費視訊,同志聊天室,ut聊天室,成人視訊,交友聊天室,尼克成人,成人動漫,交友戀愛小站,免費交友

Tara said...

It snowed in Texas? What's going on with the world?!?

I think the whole United States is snowing this morning! Keep warm.

Glad you are back home...

Marlene said...

I feel like I had a list a mile long this weekend too. Hope you were able to get everything done with some fun & running too!

I heard about the cold/snow in Texas on the radio - CRAZY!

Jess said...

I can't believe it snowed in Texas!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,