Friday, December 12, 2008

Early Arrival

The last work trip of 2008 is officially over! And I was able to leave early, catch the earlier flight (for a small fee), and be home while it is still light outside. Today was a good traveling day. They are few and far between so I'm happy the last one ended on a good note. Now to catch up on 3 months of administrative/office paper work in 5 days...should be a fun week next week.

Happy Weekend all! And good luck to D10 on her marathon this weekend !!!

5 comments:

The Laminator said...

Congrats on making it through...although to be completely honest, when I read the title of your post, I thought you were going to tell us about a different kind of "early arrival"!

Nicole said...

Yay! Enjoy your time at home.

bill carter said...

Yea! A good work, travel experience. I can imagine that those are few and far between these days. Oh... I am totally laughing because I said exactly what you said and I am wondering if it was because you wrote it or I thought it....

Really... I'm not weird Jamie. Just stubborn and well I already typed it so I'm not changing it.

Hope your holidays are going well.

X-Country2 said...

Small fee, shmall fee- if it gets me home early, I'd offer up my first born some trips.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,