Friday, December 12, 2008

Early Arrival

The last work trip of 2008 is officially over! And I was able to leave early, catch the earlier flight (for a small fee), and be home while it is still light outside. Today was a good traveling day. They are few and far between so I'm happy the last one ended on a good note. Now to catch up on 3 months of administrative/office paper work in 5 days...should be a fun week next week.

Happy Weekend all! And good luck to D10 on her marathon this weekend !!!

4 comments:

The Laminator said...

Congrats on making it through...although to be completely honest, when I read the title of your post, I thought you were going to tell us about a different kind of "early arrival"!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Enjoy your time at home.

Bill Carter said...

Yea! A good work, travel experience. I can imagine that those are few and far between these days. Oh... I am totally laughing because I said exactly what you said and I am wondering if it was because you wrote it or I thought it....

Really... I'm not weird Jamie. Just stubborn and well I already typed it so I'm not changing it.

Hope your holidays are going well.

X-Country2 said...

Small fee, shmall fee- if it gets me home early, I'd offer up my first born some trips.