Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This and That



No I didn't get kidnapped by a pack of wild hyenas (or something like that) I honestly have had nothing to say for the first time in a long time! Running has been sporadic thanks to the fantastic weather and awesome work travel schedule. I'm still trying to figure it all out. And yeah I have been supa lazy. Other than that I cleaned for 2 days straight last weekend to be able to have a small house party (my hallways is finally clear for the first time since January) and otherwise just staring at my wedding pictures that we finally got back from the photographer. Tomorrow we are going to Denver to visit our friends. We found amazingly inexpensive tickets a few weeks ago and I haven't been there to visit in over a year so it's about time. I am sure I'll have some good stories when I get back. In the meantime I'll leave you with a couple of my favorite wedding pics. Oh I am so in love with my photographer! Is that wrong?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful! I really like the last one. Hope you have a great trip.

J said...

I love that last picture of you in the street!! I honestly cannot get enough of wedding pictures - it doesn't even have to be someone I know I just Love to look at the different scenes and poses!

Marcy said...

Awwwwhhh I *heart* all your pic, chica! The photog did a killer job ;D

Trophy Wife said...

No, it's not wrong that you love your photog. That's the way a bride should feel. They are beautiful and you looked beautiful as well!

Aron said...

ohhh those are amazing wedding pics!! i LOVE the last one! i could look at wedding pics all day :) actually sometimes i do hehe

have a fun trip!!

Bill Carter said...

HI Jamie

Absolutely beautiful pictures. Donna and I still look at our wedding pictures after 10 years and I love our big picture that we have in our library.

Have a great time in Denver. Oh, we have had some GREAT times in that city.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! THanks for sharing!

X-Country2 said...

That last one is beautiful! I want to get married (to my husband) all over again just for the pictures.

RunToTheFinish said...

ohhh so beautiful!! I loved my photog too, so I think it's AOK!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are alive!!!!
Love the pictures - you were a beautiful bride.

Shoe Running said...

Wow! Your photographer did a fantastic job :) I totally agree that the last one is really, really cool! I also like the one of your wedding party with the skyline in the background. Have a great trip!